The machine is equipped with two deburring discs and two rounding disks. The discs continuously oscillate on the part during the passage. The interaction of the rotation with the large oscillation stroke leads to deburring and rounding results of high quality edges. The wide variety of disc tools available makes the machine very versatile.
- Two big disks on the entry side and the exit side.
- Large oscillation stroke over the entire width of the feed belt.
- All inner and outer edges are treated from all angles and in all directions.
- Treatment of parts coated with film or galvanized.
- Treatment of steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Working widths: 1000mm, 1500mm and 2000mm
- Smallest part size: 20mm x 20mm.
- Thickness of material: 0.3mm – 80mm
Price request: email@example.com